When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
As a member of the Freckle product team, you’ll work on helping develop and execute on our product vision as Renaissance becomes the most important education company of a generation. We want Freckle to be the product that students and teachers trust most for learning by doing, and we want to do that across the world. We’ve just gotten started, and we want your help to get to the next level.
You’ll work on features for teachers that:
● Give them better information about how to reach their students where they most need help
● Give them more time to spend on the most important parts of their job
● Make them advocates for Freckle when talking to their peers and administrators
You’ll work on features for students that:
● Engage them in ideas and problems in Math, English, Social Studies, and Science, and inspire them to work to solve them
● Give them ownership over their own learning
● Help them realize that struggling is an important part of learning, and inspire them to persevere
Most importantly, your work will have purpose: Renaissance is a mission-driven company that takes pride in accelerating learning and improving the lives of millions of students.