Everpress is a global fashion marketplace that connects consumers to unique & sustainable products by independent designers.
Our mission is to champion creativity, supporting grassroots creators while reducing waste in fashion. Think ASOS for the new generation.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit and happy bunch who get together and get stuff done out of our lovely Dalston office space.
We are hiring for an ambitious Associate Product Manager to help us to shape the future of creator-led fashion.
The Associate Product Manager will assist within the Product and Engineering team to understand the needs of our customers and translate them into product requirements for new features, and then to bring those ideas to life.
We’re looking for someone that is deeply passionate about providing excellence in product experiences and solving complex problems for customers – specifically independent creators!
OUR PRODUCT MENTALITY
Our Product Team is focused on solving problems for our Creators and Followers, giving them the superpowers they need to reach their goals with a few surprises and delights along the way.
How we work:
– We build small, release often, in iterative cycles
– We’re vigilant with data to validate our assumptions
– We experiment constantly and our guided by the results
– We constantly engage with our customers and we’re obsessed with their needs
– We believe in simple, intuitive user experience but with professional and elegant design standards
– Assisting our Product Managers on our core product iteration journeys by undertaking customer, market and competitor research
– Taking ownership of your own features and ventures, assisted by the senior team to help you bring them to life
– Keeping a keen eye on our competitors and channeling the latest UX principles and trends from across the fashion and software landscapes
– Maintaining relationships with internal teams and helping them to bring their ideas to life with a Product mentality
– Exploring our datasets to spot trends and opportunities
– Hypothesising experiments we can run to validate our assumptions and ideas
– Helping to flesh out requirements in user stories and opportunity assessments
– Working with developers in sprint to iterate towards solutions, including QA and user acceptance testing
– Working with the wider business as part of cross-functional teams to ensure Everpress meets its sustainability and responsibility ambitions
1+ years experience working as a Junior Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role within agile-focused software engineering teams
A ‘user experience focus’, highly empathetic and customer-needs driven
Always curious, open to ideas and with the confidence and passion to make awesome things happen
Technically literate and comfortable working with data
We’re a creative bunch (DJs / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
Competitive salary and share options. We all share in Everpress’ success
Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured for employees and their family. We also have trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
A plant filled, relaxed working environment and dog friendly office
Weekly team lunch, drinks and fruit bowls on tap (post covid)
Employee discounts towards high street retailers, restaurants and experience days & Free t-shirts for family and friends
Weekly team socials and company away days and team experiences (post covid)
Early Friday finishes; Summer Hours; 25+ days holiday, activism days
Flexible Working Policy and Remote work available. You just need to live in a (+/-3h) BST time zone and be able to come on a monthly basis to the HQ (post Covid). This said, being based in London (or nearby) is a plus
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.