Lavanda is an award-winning UK proptech scale-up on a mission to revolutionise the global real estate industry through compliant, sustainable and community-positive short-term rental solutions. Our clients include names like JLL, Greystar, Europa Capital, Aberdeen Standard Investments, and Savills amongst many others.
Lavanda is product-first. More than 50% of the company works in product, design and engineering and we aim to excel at everything we build. We prize creativity, excellence in engineering, a powerful customer focus and attention to problem-solving through great design. It is what sets us apart in our industry and is why we have seen extraordinary growth year-on-year.
Having raised £6m+ to date, we’re backed by leading venture capital investors and are now scaling the business beyond the UK into Europe and beyond.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We prize diversity in all its forms and particularly welcome applications from groups that are historically underrepresented in product and engineering disciplines.
We invite you to join our stellar team of entrepreneurs and help us realise our exciting vision.
We are hiring for an exceptional product manager to join our team and take on significant responsibility for large areas of our award-winning product. You will coordinate the work of multi-disciplinary product teams and take responsibility for scaling our product with new partnerships and into new markets internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Remote and flexible working actively embraced – we are currently fully remote as an organisation and expect to stay mostly remote across the UK and Portugal for the foreseeable future.
- Generous holiday allowance, including the full Christmas break.
- Join a highly motivated, engaged team of extremely smart, creative and talented people.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in end-to-end product management in a B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
- Experience managing sophisticated, feature-rich B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Experience working directly with customers to tease out problems and design solutions
- Experience driving activation and engagement in a SaaS product through the design and implementation of product-led growth strategies.
- Knowledge of the hospitality, travel or residential real estate domains.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, User Interface (UI), sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Familiarity with working with data to guide decision making. Comfort with SQL and analytics platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of great user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues.
- Champion product strategy and roadmap definition
Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write the business case for investments of resource and build consensus and internal approval
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Be a recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients
- Lead one or more empowered product teams/squads to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
- Analyse and decide product pricing
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
- Commission and carry out market and competitor research
- Promote the product to customers and sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
- Be recognised as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders