Moving house is stressful.
Don’t take our word for it. Google “life’s most stressful events”, and you’ll see moving is on nearly every list.
But moving into your new home should be exciting.
Curating Pinterest boards, buying house plants, picking out furniture. Finding your favourite soft furnishings, hanging up artwork and the smell of fresh paint on your walls. Butterflies as you walk through your front door for the first time. That’s what moving should be about.
That’s why we’ve made it our mission to transform the Property Industry. People moving home regularly cite a lack of transparency and a painfully slow process, and that’s often due to the technology in Estate Agent’s hands.
For the past five years, we’ve been working hard to change that.
Behind the very best SaaS companies are teams of talented, highly driven people, and that’s exactly the kind of team you can expect to join at Street Group. If you love autonomy, are naturally curious, and want to have a genuine impact within a growing company, we think you’d fit right in.
Here’s what you can expect to be working on as a Product Owner at Street Group:
- Shape and deliver the strategy of a market disrupting product
- Regular meetings with customers to collect insight, identifying key opportunities and challenges to solve
- Work in a cross-functional team alongside engineers & UX designers to discover and deliver solutions that solve complex problems
- Contributing towards a working environment that allows for your team to continuously deliver value to our customers and business
- Working closely with other product owners to implement best practices and improve ways of working, in an environment that allows you to challenge us to find better ways of doing things
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working as a product owner in an agile working environment
- Obsessive focus on the customer and a desire to solve their biggest challenges
- A curious mindset with a hunger to learn and develop new skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with colleagues from all disciplines across our business and stakeholders across our customer base
- Ruthless prioritisation skills, the ability to respond to new information quickly in a rapidly changing environment and balance conflicting priorities
What we can offer you:
🕒 Flexible working hours
🏠 Work from wherever – we’re fully remote during lockdown. When lockdown ends, you can work from home 2-3 days per week. We’ll even pay for your desk!
📈 Every member of the team shares in the success of the business with Share Options
🚀 Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
👥 Be a part of something bigger – everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It’s a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
💪 Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
📚 £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
🏖️ Guilt-Free R&R – £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we’ll even cover the tax!)
🎂 Your birthday on us – we pay, you stay away
🙋 ‘Give something back’ – 2 paid days volunteering on us
🍻 Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
🎊 Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours (even while remote!)
👩🏿💻 A chance to work on cutting edge technology
🚴 Cycle to work scheme
🐶 Comfortable, relaxed office space for when we’re out of lockdown – office dogs welcome!
🌍 Feel good about sustainability – we’re a climate-positive company!
🧠 Monthly mental health coaching with Sanctus
🧘 Regular wellbeing initiatives
£35k-£45k dependent on experience. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place, and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted).