We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our team in London and have a direct impact on accelerating our rapid growth. As our new PMM, you’ll own the positioning and go-to-market strategy of our Metasearch and Retargeting products.
You’ll report into our VP Marketing and work in a close-knit team of Product Marketing, CRM and Events specialists, but the responsibilities of your role touch almost every aspect of our business – so you’ll get plenty of experience working with our Product Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and Finance teams too.
We’re looking for someone passionate about taking complicated technical concepts and communicating them clearly and persuasively to both internal and external audiences. Are you ready to join a rocketship startup and drive significant growth? This might be the role for you!
Triptease is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected characteristic(s) in terms of the Equality Act (2010).
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Communicate the story and vision of our Metasearch and Retargeting products across our internal and external channels.
- Craft convincing, persuasive pitch materials for our global sales teams in New York, London and Singapore.
- Produce high-quality content (blogs, emails, website content, and more) that engages hotels and generates inbound interest for Meta and Retargeting.
- Actively monitor market trends & the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for new product features or spot potential improvements to our strategy.
- Triage communication and feedback between our market-facing teams (Sales & Customer Success) and product development squads, prioritizing requests and translating complex technical concepts into simple, comprehensible comms.
- Build and monitor reports that track the impact of product marketing on the sales & renewal cycle and identify areas for improvement.
Our ideal candidate would have a mix of the experience listed below, but don’t be put off if you don’t tick all these boxes: if you’re smart, adaptable and feel sure you could add value in this role, we’d still like to hear from you!
- Previous experience in a product marketing or content marketing role.
- Equally as comfortable diving into data as you are crafting persuasive messages.
- Previous experience in one or more of: B2B, SaaS, hospitality tech or startup.
- An understanding of the traffic acquisition / ‘ad-tech’ landscape and familiarity with its opportunities and challenges.
- Comfortable using Google Sheets and other database tools to view, manipulate and analyze data sets.
- Previous experience using Salesforce to build reports and manage marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience using Photoshop, Figma or other design software to produce marketing materials.
Our start-up culture means everybody’s contribution matters and is celebrated. We set ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through smart working.
- Pace. We’re growing. Get on board fast and be part of the journey. No two days are the same. You won’t get bored.
- Having a real impact on an award-winning and fast-growing company, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- 25 days holiday on top of public holidays as well as one day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Share options, access to Perkbox and a bunch of other great benefits.
If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!