Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Type: Full Time
Experience: min 2 years digital product management / ownership
Work for a freshly launched start-up, backed by significant names and investment and change the way consumers interact with home suppliers.
Join a team at the beginning of an exciting new venture. Starting with home electronics, we are creating a platform for consumers that will change the way we interact with suppliers of things and services that keep our homes running, powered by a conversational interface.
With all their home data stored digitally in one place, our customers will be able to share this with retailers, service providers and utilities providers to help them get things done quicker and get better value from the products and services offered.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Marketing, you will be working closely with Development, UX and Marketing functions.
You will be responsible for analysing product performance across different user groups and using it to influence the product strategy set by the Head of Product and Marketing.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is keen to drive their own work and standards, bring their knowledge to the team and learn new skills from the team.
With a strong customer focus, you will be passionate about using data and intelligence to make informed decisions.
Areas of Delivery
- Responsibility for monitoring product performance and customer feedback across all areas
- Input into the product strategy using real customer data and feedback
- Briefing new features, bugs and issues into development using JIRA
- Prioritising based on business ambition and priority (putting the customer at the heart)
- Optimising user journeys and running A/B tests
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business – clear briefs and comes forward when something is not clear
- Pushes to hit deadlines
- Self-starter: drives own work stack and keen to learn
- Analytical thinker, process-driven
- Keen to progress