Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device , Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech®, Evaluate Omnium and Evaluate Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
Scope Of Role
In this role as Senior Product Manager (Epidemiology) you will be instrumental in further growing Evaluate’s business based on an understanding of market and client requirements.
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, you will be responsible for determining where and how to invest in specific capabilities across our product portfolio, to provide the best return on investment for Evaluate aligned to overall business and product strategies.
The primary responsibility is to understand the customers and market needs for several in market and in development portfolio offerings, aligned to Evaluate’s offering strategy. To represent those needs in the form of product positioning, use cases, product features and high level product requirements with a view to identify and maximise the opportunities to grow revenue, drive penetration across key accounts and promote customer loyalty/satisfaction.
You will work closely with key potential/current customers, customer-facing staff including Sales, Client Support, other Product Managers, Analysts and the Technical team. To determine, prioritize and oversee implementation of product investments, including new features, functionalities and content.
You will work with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
You will develop a deep understanding of market challenges and related value propositions of portfolio offerings, in line with Evaluate’s offering strategy:
- Articulation of offering and how it will evolve in the future
- Communication of product offering strategy
- Develop strong customer relationships to identify new growth opportunities, and collect product feedback
- Establish new or leverage existing repeatable mechanisms with customers and customer-facing employees to understand market needs, customer-driven enhancement requests, and customer product satisfaction
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for the product portfolio
You will support the VP, Product Management in the operationalisation of the Offering strategy e.g. GSMO comms and training, development of sales collateral, pricing/bundling.
- You will proactively monitor competitive landscape to understand opportunities and threats for components of Evaluate’s portfolio, both to inform strategy, as well as to drive tactical responses, e.g. through sales team
- You will develop a 1-2 year product roadmap aligned with the business and overall long-term product strategy
- Prioritize user needs based on budget, impact to customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Identify and champion innovation opportunities based on new combinations of content, application of new technology, and focus on extended value propositions
You will communicate needs of market to wider business.
- Deliver requirement documents, user scenarios, and buyer/user personas
- Sign off on product design, feature set and quality milestones
You will support business strategy as needed, including:
- Business case development
- Product and content profitability analysis
- Win/loss analysis of specific offerings
- Due diligence of acquisition and partner targets
- Positioning of specific content types and offerings
- You will develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products/iterations as needed, including:
Sales collateral and tools
Channel Training (particularly sales and client support)
WHAT IT TAKES
- Relevant product management experience, ideally in the life sciences or market intelligence industry
- Understanding of key market intelligence needs of pharma commercial teams (e.g. Business Development & Licensing, Market / Competitive Intelligence, Business Analytics)
- Experience with Epidemiology data and forecasting
- Great communication and influencing skills
- High energy and driven with an ability to execute at speed
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to large groups
- Project management experience
- A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- 25 days holidays+ 8 bank holidays
- Value you day – one additional wellbeing day on top of your holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Corporate Gym Membership/Discount*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
(*following successful completion of probation period.)
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.