native is a platform that connects students with amazing experiences, built out of a passion to help students have the best time at university. We bring high quality virtual and IRL events to campuses across the UK and Ireland whilst supporting campuses with powerful engagement tools.
Global brands and event organisers trust the native platform to bring their events and content on to campus and we’re proud of helping support our SU partners with valuable marketing revenues and partnerships which their members love.
We’re expanding rapidly and are looking to bring on talent individuals who can be a big part of our journey.
– Building features from definition through to release
– Coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
– Collaborating with different members of the team to align goals and understanding of our development roadmap
– Working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently
– Strong time management, organisational and planning skills
The Role & Responsibilities
– Work with team leaders to scope requirements for existing and future applications
– Plan and design wireframes & prototypes for applications
– Support outreach to clients to understand their requirements and how that translates to our roadmap
– Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
– Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
– Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
– Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
– Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
Why will you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do. We can offer an excellent package for the right individual, which may include share options within the business.