(Senior) Product Manager – Business Intelligence & Analytics – Perm – Switzerland – CHF dep on exp
Founded in Melbourne in 1978, Computershare has grown to become a world leader in financial administration. We develop best in class technology that minimises risk, reduces cost and simplifies processes for our clients and their customers. Computershare now employs 12,000 people across more than 20 countries, servicing over 25,000 clients. One of our key businesses is in employee share plans. Share plans are a proven tool to help companies engage and retain talent and our Global Plans business helps organisations to effectively manage theirs.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager, you will be part of the team delivering innovation on our market leading technology platform.
What will you be doing?
As our Senior Product Manager for Business Intelligence & Analytics you will shape and own the product vision and roadmap for our offerings in this area.
The role has a strong focus on product development. You will be responsible for our reporting solution, providing internal and external clients with the data and insights they need to manage and improve their share plans. You will develop and optimize dashboards and identify new opportunities to differentiate our BI and analytics offering.
You will be expected to manage new ideas from concept to launch, working closely with colleagues across the business. This will entail:
· Completing product opportunity assessments and business cases for new ideas
· Working closely with the UX design team and business analysts to design the right solution for users’ needs
· Acting as the product owner in an Agile Scrum team
· Defining rollout strategy and briefing marketing
· Identifying the business model, understand delivery costs and advising on pricing
· And engaging and collaborating with stakeholders
More broadly, you will assess the offerings in your remit against their KPIs, manage them through their lifecycle and take action as needed.
With your background in BI or analytics, you will also be a thought partner for your Product colleagues and evangelize the use of data to influence decision making.
What do you bring?
You will bring:
· At least 5 years product management experience, ideally in a global environment
Strong knowledge and experience of data, BI/analytics, reporting platforms and data visualization techniques and tools.
Proven product ownership or management of BI/analytics offerings
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Ability to influence and persuade, build consensus, drive and energize teams
Concise approach to problem solving with the ability to bring logical thinking and creative solutions to the table, delivering clarity and direction to projects
Apply superior judgment as it pertains to prioritizing work for yourself and others and escalating roadblocks when necessary
· Consultancy background would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
This role gives you the opportunity to:
· own the data and analytics offering, becoming the go-to person in this area
· drive more data-oriented thinking and decision making amongst internal and external stakeholders
· evaluate and drive product offerings including AI and/or machine learning
· be part of a global team working to develop world class products
We also offer all our employees the opportunity to participate in our Computershare share ownership scheme.
We have a strong culture shaped by a deep organisation-wide commitment to our Being Purple values of Certainty, Advantage and Ingenuity and corporate responsibility.
Keeping our employees safe
We’re currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we’re following government guidelines on safe working.
Diversity and inclusion
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.