Codeship is looking for a talented Senior Technical Product Manager. At Codeship we believe in “building for the builders”. Our tools help thousands of developers build, test and release the best products imaginable each day.
We are passionate about both the products we develop and the way in which we develop them. Continuous improvements and conversations with our users help us to create the best product possible.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager (Senior) with experience working on software projects in the developer tools space and who wants to build a meaningful experience for our users.
Location: Boston, remote
– Research, plan, and help to deliver features to expand the Codeship product
– Assist with user research sessions, gather customer feedback, determine and track metrics for each release.
– Create go-to-market strategies including rollout, documentation, and user communication for new features.
– Coordinate scoping and implementation of projects
– Manage and measure performance of existing features
– 3-5 years in Product Management, ideally with a B2B or B2D (Business 2 – Developer) product.
– Passionate, team oriented, creative problem solver, with a desire to work autonomously, execute and see results
– Experience working with developer tools and interest in developer processes and developer experience
– Experience with building software as a service applications.
– You are technical enough to understand software development methodologies from code hosting, collaboration, building, testing and deploying of software.
– You understand how various tools are used during development processes and can present integration options for the team to consider.
– You like talking to customers, getting feedback, and solving customer pain points.
– You know that delivering on your features is the most important thing and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
– Appreciation for automating the pain that’s involved in running a business and developing a product.
– You know how to balance long-term business goals with short-term needs.
– Degree in business, engineering, or a technical field preferred.
– Experience at a growth stage startup preferred.
– You have a Github account and worked with GitHub
Codeship started in early 2011 with the vision of bringing continuous delivery to every software team. The founding team is originally from Vienna, Austria and moved to Boston in early 2013 to take part in the Techstars Accelerator Program.
The team is split between different location with the possibility to visit team members in different locations regularly.
Our culture is collaborative and inclusive, we value diversity. As a software development tool company we have pride in what we build and enjoy making that available to others. We love to share what we and other software engineers learn on our blog: http://blog.codeship.com