Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
As our first Product Designer (m/f/d) you’re an indispensable part of the cross-functional product team.
With your help, we will deliver software (a web app used primarily on desktop) that better fits how our B2B customers & users think about the problems they have with their SaaS tools.
It’s a challenging role, as our business also involves in a big part a service component which is delivered by our Customer Success & Operations team. Which means, you also have to think of how the work of the product team is affecting our colleagues.
What you’ll do
- Bring the user perspective to all discussions concerning problems & solutions for/with our product
- Work with our developers on finding and building the best solution to solve the problem
- Solicitate the feedback of the developers early in the design process
- Create sketches, wireframes, prototypes or a high fidelity design depending on the situation
- Iterate quickly on problems that come up during the implementation
- Understand the user problems and desires: You will be working with our Head of Product on the discovery side, making sure that the problem is sufficiently understood by taking an active part in
- User Research, User Interviews, Shadowing our customer facing colleagues
- Visualizing the problem space in user flows, story maps etc.
- Challenging the problem briefing or proposed solutions
- Testing prototypes with users
- You’re experienced in working within a fast-paced startup environment
- You’re ready to be a part in all steps of discovery & delivery
- Joy in collaboration and an understanding, that the best results come from team work
- You’re striving for the best experience for users, but you know that there have to be trade-offs to match business goals or technical feasibility
- You love to work on a B2B product
- ~3 years of experience in a UX or Product Design role within product companies/teams
- Being comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from anywhere between CET-1 and CET+2)
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Learning budget