Envato is one of the world’s leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. We are bootstrapped, profitable and totally global. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re working hard to keep our team connected as we continue to support our creative community to thrive.
Impact to our community
Powered by a global community of talented designers, Elements is Envato’s unlimited creative subscription service with over 54M creative assets that includes premium design assets, video templates, stock video, fonts, presentations, photos and audio files available for our creators. Since its launch in 2016, new features and resources have been constantly added to the Envato Elements library each week.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager – Growth to manage the delivery of the product experience strategy for Elements with a specific focus on attracting and converting potential customers. We have big ambitions for where we want to take Elements next and this role will champion growth by delivering on product initiatives & partnering with key cross-functional teams (Marketing & paid growth) to grow our subscriber base.
This is a true product management role where you’ll develop the long term vision and strategy, manage product requirements and roadmaps, as well as incorporate feedback from customers into the product strategy to improve Elements position.
It’s a hands-on role; you’ll have day to day leadership of cross functional delivery teams, you’ll own the decision making and ensure smooth collaboration amongst Product, Design, Engineering, Paid Growth, Analytics and Marketing to take Elements to the next level. We know you’ll love this role if you’re passionate about delivering value for customers, solving complex commercial problems and enjoy influencing a range of stakeholders and third parties to ensure all product activities are on track.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you’ll be an influential member in the Growth team and have one direct report. Our Authors so far have earned over $1B USD selling on Envato. The impact this role will have on our community is that it will allow our Authors to sell more, and our Customers to make more with Envato.
We’re after a senior product manager who has championed the voice of the customer and had full ownership for defining and driving the growth strategy for a mature tech product.
- 7+ years experience developing technology products in best practice web/technology companies by overseeing and owning decision making every step of the product life cycle
- Experience in growing digital products, (bonus points if it’s a subscription service!), requiring agile planning and rapid prioritisation of the product development roadmap and enhancements
- Expertise in cross-platform experiences with demonstrated success in growing the key product metrics
- Demonstrated experience in cross functional project teams with strong stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- A commercial product manager mindset with an exceptional strength in analytics, from web to database and qual to quant and experience in P&L oversight
We are open to candidates joining us from all over Australia & New Zealand to work remotely.
Join our global community
- We’re a BCorp certified business & we believe in succeeding sustainably.
- Your work directly supports the millions of people around the world using Envato’s products to bring their ideas to life and earn a living using their creative skills.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff feel welcome, included and respected every day they work for Envato.
- Generous parental leave, the flexibility to work & travel (when we’re on the move again), wellness programs and learning opportunities are only a few of the perks we offer.