About the team:
Vodafone Smart Tech has launched some of the most exciting consumer IoT products in the market, all controlled through the Vodafone Smart app. Our multitracker Curve has won world-renowned design awards such as @iF DESIGN, GOOD DESIGN, IoT Breakthrough and Red Dot Design. Our Neo smart watch for kids is redefining the kids watch category with a rich and fun experience based on Disney characters. The Vodafone Smart app allows users to onboard and control all their devices with a simple and intuitive experience.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team here at Vodafone Smart Tech in London to work on our Vodafone Smart mobile app.
- Your mission is to help customers sign up, onboard their devices and set up their payment plan, in the simplest, fastest and most delightful way. In the future you will also launch and own other important features on your roadmap, such as the eshop.
- You will be shaping and owning the product roadmap for your domain. You will manage and prioritise your backlog interacting with senior stakeholders and other squads.
- You will ensure the customer and the customer experience is championed throughout the process.
- You will be part of a cross-functional squad with Product Designers, UX Researchers, Scrum Masters and Engineers, you’ll inspire the squad and define purpose, goals and KPIs together with them.
- You’ll work with your designers and engineers to take broad requirements and transform them into successful features for our customers. With your team you will use design thinking, prototyping, user-research and data analytics to ensure we release only features that our customers want.
- You will interact with other Product Managers and squads in our app team and develop partnerships with peers, supporting those around you in achieving their goals.
- You are a senior product manager with 4+ years of experience, with a track record of delivering high-engagement products
- You have experience with fast-growing mobile products for consumers and large-scale operations, shipping on a regular basis across different platforms. (have experienced fast growth of users, have worked on ambitious roadmaps and managed conflicting requests that needed to be prioritise)
- You have experience with taking complex business problems and coming up with effective product solutions
- You are a user-centred-design practitioner and are obsessed with creating customer value
- You have an understanding of IoT devices and the commercial models behind them
- You have experience with integrating external solutions/providers into your domain
- You have an understanding of technology and how to build products well enough to be able to help the team balancing speed of delivery and quality
- You communicate effectively, inspire and influence. You are able to communicate and discuss your goals and long-term strategy with peers and senior stakeholders.
Together with your colleagues, you’ll help shape delightful market-leading IoT experiences for our international audience.