Join Avetta as a Senior Product Manager for the leading Worker Management product suite. Avetta ensures that every workplace is safe and sustainable by building stronger relationships with clients and suppliers. As a Senior PM, you will lead the product vision and strategy for the Worker Management product. This is a unique opportunity to lead and help shape the growth of Worker management product and an entire industry as it shifts to connected workers.
You will use your excellent product instincts, passion for creating great experiences, a data-influenced mindset, and design thinking to challenge the status quo. You are the catalyst for change by bringing relevant data and facts to the table to influence teams to build compelling features which solve complex business problems. You will work closely with design, engineering, and other cross functional teams to execute on the strategy and create great experiences and value for our customers. You will also support product marketing and sales to provide a complete understanding of the solution as well as help sell the value to customers.
We are looking for candidates who have strategic vision, strong customer empathy, and excellent execution capability. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and improve life for millions of workers around the world.
- Develop and set the product vision and strategy for the Worker Management product suite
- Develop and drive the overall product roadmap
Lead a team of 2-3 product owners
- Gain a deep understanding of customers and users, evaluate and identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive product growth
- Represent the customer in all things. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into everything you do
- Lead the team in product discovery, collaborating closely with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs, and gleaning insights from data to shape clear priorities that deliver impactful business outcomes
- Use a metrics-driven product management approach. Define success measures for roadmap items and demonstrate measurable impact on those success metrics to ensure benefit and/or value is delivered through the solution, and produce improvement plans where needed
- Effectively communicate the business value and rationale behind your product decisions
- Lead the customer communication of product enhancements and roadmap, including marketing of new capabilities
- Collaborate with UX to research, design and test potential solutions to features and product backlog items
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements in Confluence and JIRA
- Effectively accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations should product work and corresponding deliverables not go according to plan
- Proactively identify and address strategic issues that might impede the product roadmap
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal teams that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of enterprise/SaaS product management experience
- Leadership DNA – proven ability to set a product vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional team to execute
- Entrepreneurial – Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, development, to launch
- Self-starter – High degree of self-direction and independent drive.
- Experience managing a small team of product managers / owners
- Creative and analytical thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems
- Ambitious – You are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits
- Obsessively customer-driven with strong customer discovery and problem validation skills
- Passion for building engaging user experiences to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm
- Communicator – Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey ideas through detailed specifications and/or wireframes
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, translate to customer and business implications, manage tradeoffs and facilitate decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to influence as well as collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders and executives