HomeTouch is the UK’s leading home care marketplace connecting people looking for home care to carers nearby. We are backed by high profile VCs such as Passion Capital and Global Founders Capital, by health insurer BUPA, and by the UK government. Our goal is to solve a social need that touches up to 75% of families globally how to find trusted, affordable care for loved ones.
About the role
We’re looking for aa talented Product Manager to own our ambitious product roadmap. In collaboration with our talented engineering team, you’ll get to take our significant market traction to the next level: building a high quality, resilient, efficient, scalable, and secure marketplace platform.
You will play a pivotal role in the evolution of the HomeTouch from a stable, scalable platform to a high quality product with fine-tuned UX that customers love. You’ll also be big part of a tech-for-good movement putting control back in the hands of care recipients and their loved ones, while ensuring carers are well-compensated and in control of their own working lives.
Equipped with substantial experience of product managing a web-based B2C platform, you are looking for your next challenge in an established startup. You’ll have built or managed a successful consumer-facing platform before and you’re passionate about high quality software being delivered to production, suitable instrumentation for capturing key usage-related metrics, and efficient reviewing and feedback processes.
You will have experience of hiring your own development team, including conducting technical interviews, performance management, and consider yourself an expert on what makes a good developer. You’re UI and UX focused, and you’re happy to get your hands dirty whatever the project.
You’re also super comfortable with an informal and friendly focused startup culture that rewards hard work and commitment.
Ideally you’re already based in London and can commit to working full-time in our offices in Angel (EC1V).
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of product management experience with B2C applications
- 3+ years of experience in an agile development environment.
- Some development experience preferred.
- Hold a computer science or related engineering/technical degree.
- Fairly technology agnostic; some experience of Node.js and react is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with the Atlassian suite of tools (particularly Jira and Confluence).
- Experience in high-growth startups is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experienced in managing teams and diverse personalities
- Highly structured and logical thinker
- Able to work under pressure with high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Competitive annual salary plus share options
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Central London working in our fantastic offices in the heart of Angel
- Benefit from startup perks such as a team entertainment budget, weekly team breakfasts and lunches, flexible working hours and other benefits.