About the opportunity
We’re looking for a Product Manager excited to innovate and drive product initiatives to support the future of security for Contentful. We’re a highly collaborative team of product managers, engineers, researchers and designers working to keep our customers and their content safe both now and in the future.
What to expect?
As a Product Manager for Security at Contentful, you will:
- Set the strategy and roadmap for products and features in Contentful’s security platform
- Gather, document business and technical requirements based on customer interaction, market and competitive research and technology trends
- Establish shared vision across the company for innovative management of security topics
- Drive product execution across a large set of security and compliance initiatives
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our security and infrastructure platforms
- Enable product and customer teams to maximize efficiency and establish best practices in a fluid environment
- Collaborate with senior leaders to identify highest value opportunities for in the security space
What do you need to be successful?
- 5+ years experience acting as Product Manager collaborating with engineers
- 3+ years experience or sufficient understanding of infrastructure and/or security products in a cloud environment
- Experience with business intelligence or product analytics
- Ability to lead with initiative in a fast-growing, dynamic company
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID pandemic.
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang & Olufsen, N26 and Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!