Springbrook Software is the leader in cloud-based ERP and payments software for local municipal governments and special districts. For over 30 years, Springbrook has set the industry standard for how small and medium sized municipalities and utility districts operate with high efficiency, economy, and security. More than 1,000 cities, towns, and districts from coast to coast use our suite of modern, high-performance solutions to manage their finances, payroll, and utility billing. We believe in a citizen-centric government that empowers its community with financial transparency, efficiency, and a seamless payment experience.
We offer employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity, and collaboration. You will be empowered and engaged working with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work as well as encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance. We also offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of solving for a new era of more efficient, open, and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where You Fit:
Springbrook is currently seeking an Associate Product Manager / Product Manager
- Become an expert on Springbrook’s products, industry, and business model
- Serve as the voice of our many customers in design, development, and product decisions
- Orchestrate product execution such as gathering requirements and building product features with engineering while collecting metrics to determine success/failure of each release
- Develop and/or support a product roadmap based on data driven decisions to articulate a unique value proposition
- Create and support the goals that define the success of your product and build data-based cases for your decisions
- Responsible for supporting the overall business planning of your product in a cross-functional environment
- Lead and/or support efforts to continually improve product, process, and people to better serve your product’s fit in the market by partnering with sales, engineering, support, and delivery
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- 1-5 years of experience in full life-cycle Product Management (if you have no formal product management experience, you may be considered if you have met the other requirements and have previous experience in enterprise financial systems)
- Stakeholder management skills working with a cross-functional team to influence and lead across all parts of the organization
- Proven experience working in a product driven company building a revenue model based on competitive market strategies and positioning
- Experience as a scrum master/product owner in an agile environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Occasional Travel (less than 10%) – There is currently a company travel ban due to COVID-19
- Previous experience in enterprise level human capital management, financial systems software and/or workflow or compliance software
- Prior experience in project management
- Government Agency Software experienc
Applicants must have the unrestricted ability to work in the United States (sponsorship will not be offered)
Preference may be given to applicants who currently, or will upon hire, reside in a state where we actively have operations (AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, KY, MA, MD, MO, MN, NV, NH, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, and WA).
Springbrook Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Springbrook does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.