SecureAuth is seeking a leader to help guide the solution strategy of our Access Management and Authentication solution. This is a high-impact role working closely with engineering, services, technical support, sales engineering, and the rest of the product management team to shape the solution and customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with engineering to delighting customers by delivering innovative solutions based on a deep understanding their needs. They will act as a customer and market advocate and subject matter expert working closely with the engineering team.
SecureAuth has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and interested in making a change in the industry. If you are looking for your chance to disrupt and influence in the Identity and Security space, this is the right opportunity for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting market and competitive research, analyzing and synthesizing signals from multiple sources: users, field teams, market data, competitive analysis, and others
- Working with other product managers to create market driven requirements illustrated with detailed user scenarios sufficient to guide engineering investments, and support detailed grooming through an agile process
- Providing insight and context to engineering concerning the realities of enterprise IT environments and the everyday lives and responsibilities of key personas
- Working seamlessly with engineering, design, UX to develop and execute against a shared mission
- Establishing and maintaining technology partnerships with key application vendors
What You Must Have
- 2+ years project or program management experience in an enterprise IT or IT consulting environment
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS and public cloud (i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP) environments and high-volume customer-facing SaaS applications
- 5+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management solutions – Access Management preferred
- Ability to handle escalations and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A love of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems and getting your hands dirty by using the products you build daily
- Ability to exhibit user empathy and seek input at all stages of the product life cycle and know how to make the complex approachable for users at all skill levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally when required (20% or less)
What You Should Have
- Enterprise architecture experience
- Exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping
- Experience in dealing with common, global regulations, frameworks and industry mandates including PCI DSS, EU Data Sovereignty, ISO 2700x, HIPAA, and others
- Experience using one of the leading Identity providers – Okta, Microsoft, Ping Identity, Okta, etc. and familiarity with technologies such as: Directories, LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, AWS, Azure AD
- Familiarity with protocols like: OpenID, OAuth, SAML,WS-Fed
- Cloud IAM – AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AzureAD, GCP
- OSDE 310 familiar
- 1 week for holidays (additional)
- Birthday day free
- 2 days free in December
- Paternity Leave Extended
- Flex time
- Reduced journey