Gig finance is a company aiming to help gig economy workers / freelancers build financial security. Our initial MVP product is a website app solution that simplifies finances & taxes, and pairs users with a retirement plan to set them on their path towards financial security.
Since launching last year, we have helped many freelancers open retirement accounts. And we’re just getting started, as the US economy alone has over 60M freelancers. You can learn more by watching our about us video.
To continue our growth, we’re looking to bring on people who are passionate about our mission and excited to work in a small start-up environment. We’re looking for a designer (maybe you!) to work closely with our Head of Design, to iterate on our MVP. Our team is entirely remote and are all working part-time, so this will also be a part time (contract) role with the potential for conversion.
This is an opportunity to join a company from the ground up and make design decisions that’ll have a tangible impact on the company’s direction & mission.
- Demonstrated ability to move between problem framing, conceptual research, and usability testing. You’ll be iterating on our MVP with tools such as Figma, Invision, or Sketch
- Experience working on mobile web and desktop, with an understanding of how web experiences translates to mobile. You’ll be helping to design our first mobile view!
- Experience working on branding and creative assets, with an understanding of how typology, graphics, and colors influence UX & brand perception.
- Plus for experience working on a cross-functional product team to collaboratively design holistic user experiences
- Plus for familiarity with front end development frameworks such as Bootstrap/CSS
- 0-2 years experience in UI/UX product design
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your sample portfolio site and add in the email subject: [gigger].