Operating right around the world, we’re a diverse team of highly mobile, technically adept content producers, event organizers, and training providers. We believe in quality of content and delegate experience as our guiding light.
We went through an amazing ten years of growth, then reshaped our business entirely to survive the pandemic. Part of that survival is thanks to our premium content subscription business, which is growing fast and operates in close harmony with the remote training workshops we deliver to the general public and our corporate clients.
Our membership subscription service is at the heart of our company’s future. We’re looking to ensure it gets the appropriate amount of care and attention, demonstrates the value Mind the Product can bring, and at the same time reflects our core brand values.
GOAL: Understand our customer’s needs and goals, continuing to refine and evolve our membership strategy and offerings.
- Primary responsibility is making the experience for our existing members as valuable as possible, with engagement and retention as primary metrics to drive
- Working with the curation team to manage the pipeline of member events, ensuring we are ahead of the calendar
- Managing ongoing member communications, including event announcements and reminders across multiple platforms (email, social, etc.)
- Collecting and synthesizing member feedback
- Conducting user research and continuous discovery to understand the needs of product people (both members and non-members) to help shape the future of membership
- Contributing to other initiatives at Mind the Product as needed
- We’ve always been a remote team – you’ll need to demonstrate an understanding of what this means in practice and how you’ll thrive in this distributed and empowered environment
- You’ll need to be very comfortable working with data, pulling from several different sources and extracting insights to inform our decisions
- We work extensively with Google docs, Slack, Mailchimp, Zapier, WordPress, and more. You’ll need good knowledge of these tools, and the aptitude to learn fast on those you’ve not yet met
- You’ll be representing Mind the Product to our members and should be talking to them regularly – your customer facing skills will be crucial
- You’ll have the ability to switch context quickly – from planning six months out, to running an event that evening, and dealing with issues as they arise!
- Experience working in product management or with membership programs/subscription businesses would be highly advantageous
A distributed remote team from day one, we’ve been living the remote work life for ten years now and we’ll set you up for success in this environment. We work flexible hours – you’ll know what needs to be done, when meetings are scheduled and so on. We expect you to be present when required, and to manage your time outside that – exercise, school runs, self-care breaks and dog walks are part of team life here.
We offer 25 days per year paid holiday and a contributory stakeholder pension. When it’s possible to gather people together, we tend to socialise over great team dinners!
Salary range for this role is £38k to £43k per annum.