We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager with experience developing and managing SaaS based products in complex verticals where security, performance, and a high level of customer engagement are of the utmost importance. Demonstrated team leadership, innovative problem solving and a passion for working with stakeholders internal and external to the company are core to this role. This role provides professional and intellectual challenges suited for someone with high energy, intellectual curiosity, and the ability thrive under pressure.
- Daily leadership for your product team using established agile practices and associated software tools. Remove blockers, provide details for engineers, continually communicate priorities and the product roadmap to keep the team engaged and motivated.
- Engage with stakeholders to establish product roadmap,OKRs, success metrics and overall product strategy. Align with senior management on budget, sales, marketing and operational product requirements.
- Increase the value of existing, established products through product optimization and product market fit based on feedback from multiple stakeholders, and utilization data collected through multiple channels.
- Identify new product opportunities for existing customers and markets through customer engagement, industry research, ideation sessions.
- Take product concepts and perform discovery with customers and users, synthesize user research, customer feedback, and competitive evaluation.
- While being the ‘Product Evangelist’ continuous critical thinking and input from customers and stakeholders to broaden adoption, increase revenue, make the product irreplaceable for our customers.
- Use data to identify trends, improve and optimize product features and utilization.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Define the minimum viable product (MVP) or features and associated KPIs .
- Collaborate with peers to share and leverage knowledge, product features, technologies and client relationships.
Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- Bachelors degree in technology, business or finance
5+ years of direct product management experience
10+ years of professional experience
- Product management methodology training
- Skilled in Agile development, tools such as the Atlassian stack, design sprints
- Customer interviews, satisfaction surveys, product marketing tools and methods