Brüel and Kjær Vibro America’s vision is to be the premier supplier of vibration-based machine protection and condition monitoring to customers in the oil & gas and power generation industries. We achieve this by offering open access to data, lower cost, and faster delivery times to customers than our competition.
We are currently looking for a US based Strategic Product Manager to join our growing team. As Strategic Product Manager for our Edge devices platform you will play a central role in shaping the future roadmap of B&K Vibro’s core condition monitoring product. In this role, you will be part of the product management team directly reporting into the Commercial Platform Leader.
This position will be a good fit for you if you love:
- Product management responsibility for an important product range covering both hardware- and software-related product offerings.
- Having an active role in executing the defined product strategy.
- To manage and execute all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Preparing solid business cases based on deep customer and market understanding for new product developments.
- Representing the voice of the customer to define the product concept and epics to shape the future product offering for your dedicated product range.
- To understand, develop ,and execute effective product positioning and defensible competitive differentiation for your dedicated product range.
- Profound background in product management complemented by a strong affinity for technical as well as commercial topics.
- Proactive and team-oriented style of working.
- Ability to prioritize, focus and act on the major relevant actions for the dedicated product range.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and ability to unite globally located departments such as development, sales, and supply chain.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Business Administration and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related.
What we offer:
- A vision of keeping the world’s machinery in motion by making asset health management as easy as a “click”.
- Continuous training courses in technical subjects as well as training in soft skills and latest technologies.
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” as standard for your role.
- The chance of shaping and creating the future product offering for your dedicated product range.