Due to continued growth, our award winning Product team is looking for an experienced Product Manager.
Joining a passionate and knowledgeable team that’s managed the development and launch of our unique note taking solution, you will lead key discovery work and will be a key contributor to the ongoing development of our latest solution, Glean.
Working on one of the most innovative iterations of the product, you’ll have a track record with hands-on discovery work and will have ideally launched a new software solution to market.
If you are a driven Product Manager, looking for a fast paced and disruptive organisation at the cusp of huge transformation and growth, this presents an ideal opportunity for you to join our highly respected Product team, that have helped us transform learning experiences for thousands of students across the globe.
You will be driving a part of the Sonocent product portfolio, collaborating with a team of Product Managers together with internal stakeholders from Engineering, Sales, Marketing and of course externally with customers, partners and analysts to ensure a rounded approach to driving the solution forwards in advance of the needs of the Sonocent customer.
- Responsible for managing the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle – from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Stewardship of Sonocent user personas
- Own and drive the business plan(s) for the solution.
- Own and manage the ongoing product roadmap and work closely with Engineering to ensure that the solution(s) delivered fulfils the needs of the customers in a timely manner
- Drive go to market planning and execution to ensure growth and operations are ready across all markets
You will be a passionate, experienced, and self motivated Product Manager, with a track record helping drive innovative SaaS solutions to market.
You have solid, demonstrable experience and understanding regarding software product management and possess a high level technical understanding of software development and delivery. Your background will also clearly demonstrate significant knowledge in SaaS software management, in either Product Management or Product Marketing guise.
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience of Product Management and / or Marketing within a high-tech company with focus on software management
- Commercial acumen: a proven track record of understanding business value, with a key sensitivity to understanding sales and marketing challenges and building collateral to positively manage such challenges with the objective of strengthening business and making product / solution sales
- Attitude: focused on building solutions with the customer always in mind while ensuring that sales and product profitability / revenue remains front and centre
- Results oriented: structured and organized as an individual with execution as a key orientation for driving results
- Experience of operating within a B2B business environment
Sonocent is a fast-growing, award-winning tech-for-good software company that has transformed the way hundreds of thousands of students worldwide learn.
For the last few years we have been working on the next big thing – Sonocent’s ‘Glean’; a SaaS product aimed at students who are looking for a simple web-based note taking solution. Its clean work space creates a distraction-free, stress-free process to help students focus in the moment and then later organise and utilise information to create meaningful notes.
We are thrilled that Glean has finally been launched to market, having already been trialled by over 200 American Colleges and Universities. We truly believe that this product is our vehicle to remarkable growth, and this means we need your help for it — and us — to reach our full potential.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Group pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
We’re based in Leeds city centre but currently we’re remote working due to the ongoing pandemic. We’ve continued to grow and expand as a business during this time so our remote onboarding process is well established and efficient. We will supply you with everything you need to get started including all the necessary information and equipment.