Unity enables the democratization of game development with tools that help developers create immersive experiences and connect millions of users across over 25 hardware platforms. Unity’s market share is more than 45% of the full feature game engine market (source: McKinsey), with more than 5M registered Unity developers. Every quarter Unity powered games are installed nearly 5 billion times on over 2.4 billion unique devices, making it one of the largest mobile platforms in the world.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Helsinki to work on live operations and game integrations of our new innovative service, designed to make mobile games more fun, viral and sticky. To succeed in this position you should be a proactive self-starter, who understands the ins and outs of building free-to-play games and is now able to bring that understanding to bear across games in broad variety of genres. In this position, you will leverage the required skills and experience to design, operate and optimize features and systems to engage players and drive material virality and retention lift for mobile games built with Unity.
- Design, operate and optimize key features and systems of the service
- Deliver systematic learning to capture, document and optimize product with quantitative data thru live ops and qualitative testing with customers
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to deliver new features and iterate on existing features based on your specifications and validated data-driven learnings
- Work closely with third party game developers as well as internal stakeholders to surface and document key requirements
- Co-create and refine product vision for the service as key member of the product team
- Solid experience in producing, designing and/or developing free-to-play mobile games that include hands-on game development experience as either a Game Designer or a Software Engineer
- At least one year of experience in product managing or designing and running live operations for free-to-play mobile games
- Experience in bringing new products to market
- Great teamwork skills and experience in collaborating with software engineers and designers
- Strong communication skills in English, Finnish is a bonus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working with broad variety of game genres
- Experience with agile software development and/or lean startup methodology
- Data analysis and business intelligence skills
- Start-up or fast growth company experience
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving – from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualisation and shopping – democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that colour outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.