FREE NOW is a marketplace organized into Supply, Marketplace and Demand.
Barcelona’s Tech Hub is fully dedicated to Supply and has end to end responsibility for this side of the marketplace. We are organized in 3 +1 tribes reflecting the user journey and you will join the Driving Experience tribe.
The Driving Experience Tribe is responsible for optimizing the flow starting from accepting an offer until the tour completed, as well as all tools FN needs to support drivers and company owners.
Being a PM is not about fulfilling a role, it’s about filling the world with great experiences!
Change the world at FREE NOW if:
- You get out of bed looking forward to creating great on-line and off-line experiences
- You’re known for your empathy. You think users first and strive to understand yours better than anyone else;
- You transform problems into opportunities;
- Users rave about your products and get excited about every release;
- You take calculated risks and you’re not afraid to fail. You take learnings from every experiment you run and every iterative cycle gets you closer to the solution;
- You’re confident defending your ideas and solutions to stakeholders because data is in the core of your decision making process and CRO is your motto.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty when things go wrong, you’re a hustler;
- You know first hand what competition is doing but you never fall in the trap of replicating their solutions;
- You’re multifaceted: you can sell your ideas to engineers and executives, you can break down complex concepts into easy tasks and you know how to bring the best of every element of your squad.
Experience we are looking for:
- Proven track record working as a Product Manager in a cross functional agile squad
- Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions.
- Extensive experience delivering web or mobile products of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis across different platforms.
- Hands-on experience in the application of Design Thinking or a similar product design methodology with the ability to lead a team through the entire product design lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making. Experience in balancing quantitative and qualitative studies, working very hands-on with researchers and product analysts.
- Aptitude for UI/UX and having a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Extensive experience writing product requirements, user stories and formulating strategies for feature execution within the product.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing at scale
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Nice-to-have: Experience on the application of Service Design methodologies
About Supply, we…
- are a good gang;
- inherently trust who we hire;
- are not perfect but we are obsessed about improving how we build products;
- are not a satellite office, we have end-to-end responsibility for FN’s Supply;
- don’t believe in micromanagement, our mission is to empower our squads;
- are an experimentation hub where new ways of working are born and can be spread across locations;
- don’t copy other companies’ models but are always on the lookout for new best practices that can help us operate more efficiently.
Don’t join Free Now because of our perks or great central location, join us if you can’t wait to disrupt the mobility industry, create great experiences and help us in our journey to become the company to work for in Barcelona!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.