Pure360 is seeking to recruit an experienced Product Owner / Manager. You will be joining an established Product Team that is responsible for developing market leading digital marketing products.
The Product team is bringing to life new products and features that extend the capability of our current platform with the aim of improving our customers’ marketing results by delivering highly functional yet usable software.
You will help define the product roadmap and then realise it by working closely with the engineering team through the full software development lifecycle.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- You are the eyes, ears and voice of our users, and you’ll use various research methods to quantify and interpret what users want and need
- Put this in the context of our competitive landscape, user outcomes and business value
- Have a commitment to delivering change and solving complex challenges with an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the product is aligned with business goals with the ability to negotiate solutions where decisions or blockers occur
- Plan and manage product releases for our core platform and partner products across marketing, support, and commercial teams
- Build an understanding of the data needs of our customers and how this impacts their requirements
- Define requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria that the engineering teams can work with effectively
- Within a Scrum framework, work collaboratively with the Product and Engineering teams, coordinating collaborative design, sprint planning and grooming sessions
- Measure and analyse feature performance to uncover opportunities to improve user experience and increase adoption
- At least 3 years’ experience of Product Management
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills with an engaging, clear and concise manner and the ability to quickly build trust and credibility with stakeholders
- Experience of working in an agile / scrum environment
- Experience of planning and executing customer based research
- Have great organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have an evidence based approach to decision making; comfortable working with data to turn information into knowledge
- Comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes
- Experience working on a data driven application
- A passion for Products, Customers and Technology
- Must be available to travel to our near shore development centre on a regular basis (once a month)
- SaaS / B2B experience
- Digital marketing knowledge
You will help lead the vision, strategy and execution of our products as well as developing a deep understanding of how those products are built and precisely what customers need from them.
The Product Owner / Manager will help define the product roadmap and then realise it by working closely with the engineering team through the full software development lifecycle.
You will nurture credible partnerships with end users and internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, and support services.