CTS Group is the one the fastest growing cloud technology companies in Europe, providing digital transformation services (Cloud Technology Solutions) and a market-leading software platform (CloudM). Your role will focus on the CloudM part of CTS Group.
CloudM provides one platform to get the most of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and other SaaS. Our platform has been used by over 40,000 organizations in 83 countries including the likes of LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix, Booking.com and Spotify.
We have a brilliant team of more than 80 people with offices in Manchester, Australia and USA, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the Head of Product and wider product team on defining product roadmaps and direction
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Liaising with Agile Delivery Manager to ensure products are delivered on time and to specification
- Managing and maintaining a prioritized product backlog
- Gather and develop specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Being the face of the product when engaging with customers and partners
- Mentoring and advising junior members of the Product team
- You have demonstrable significant experience in software product ownership and general commercial experience as a product business analyst, owner, or other similar role.
- You have expertise in the following: Backlog prioritization, feature definition and user story creation.
- A keen understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to understand and interpret the differences between how stakeholders define problems and how developers interpret them.
- Experience and knowledge of the Agile approach to product development and delivery
- Strong communication skills
- An action oriented personality that is focused on getting things done
- Experience working on enterprise B2B focused software applications
- An awareness of cloud computing and the productivity suite market (Google or Microsoft)
- UX/UI design experience and wireframing
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Central Manchester HQ with opportunities for regular remote working when appropriate.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.