HealthEngine is an established startup, changing the face of health access across Australia. Recently AUD$26M Series C announced with Sequoia backing.
As Australia’s leading health appointment marketplace, we help millions of Australians find and book health appointments, 24/7. We combine two of Australia’s fastest growing industries, Health and Technology. It is an exciting time to be joining HealthEngine – a new direction, new products, a new office, and this awesome opportunity to join the ever-expanding HealthEngine team as a Senior Product Manager.
As a part of our Product team, you will work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. You bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers love. Your primary purpose will be to gain a deep understanding of our customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
– Develop product vision and strategy based on data and industry trends
– Articulately engage with our customers; perform industry research to inform product development
– Plan, design, develop, implement and iterate new products
– Conduct an orchestra of marketers, engineers, and user experience
– Think big picture but place emphasis on the smaller details
– Oversee a number of product lines and Product Managers
– Product management experience with a focus on software products, technologies and healthcare
– Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product, engineering, UI, sales, customer success, finance or marketing
– Thought leader who can develop creative solutions, comfortable to meet with customers
– Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
– Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy
– Preference to applicants with a degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
– Working knowledge of third party tools and libraries such as GIT, BitBucket & JIRA
What’s on Offer
– A loud, exciting and energetic workplace where you will be encouraged to create and innovate with impact
– A brand spanking new office, complete with free food and coffee, comfy couches, living plant walls and a vibrant social culture to immerse yourself in
– The chance to work alongside some of Australia’s best in the (startup) business – always challenging the status quo, learning, adapting, and winning
– The opportunity for those with ambitious aspirations to kick some serious career goals
Want to know how our employees feel about working at HealthEngine? Head over to JobAdvisor for the low down!