Hyland is seeking a Product Manager who will manage the direction and market delivery of existing Alfresco products, and will identify new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services. Alfresco solutions provide industry leading open source content management and solutions for information-rich enterprises with large volumes of unstructured content. Alfresco solutions help organizations by providing a better way for people to work, ensuring they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most wherever they work. Check out more information and apply today!
What you will be doing
- Drive product innovation to establish and maintain the platform product roadmap and program-level features backlog; prioritize appropriate features against others to drive the most beneficial use of company resources to service the needs of the platform customers.
- Use industry data to define the strategy and activities in support of customers, analysts, the industry, and the needs of other target markets.
- Manage competing feature requests across multiple programs by taking into account business strategy, market data, customer input, and other data to rationalize a prioritized backlog
- Lead the product lifecycle management of platform capabilities and features; use data to build cross program-level business cases and other materials; inform senior-level stakeholders of enterprise-level investment priorities.
- Lead the investment strategy and make the business case for buy, build, partner, and acquire decisions within the product and capabilities portfolio.
- Work with senior technical leadership to provide supporting documentation that defines the business features and requirements; ensure appropriate platform feature backlog management and development progress against established timelines for content services roadmaps.
- Effectively communicate the definition of a minimally viable product to the appropriate software architectural leads to execute product vision
- Ensure all initiatives moving through the solutions framework are ready for release and all departments are prepared. Coordinate with stakeholder teams within all departments to complete launch readiness activities in accordance with the company’s release cadence.
- Assist with the design and delivery of program-level or cross-functional training programs to support the launch of products; evangelize new and existing capabilities with internal and external stakeholders; assist in the sale and marketing of multiple related products
- Operate as a trusted advisor to customers and senior-level decision makers; develop and maintain strategic working relationships; drive the adoption of new products and capabilities.
- Establish C-level relationships with customers and partners; be recognized as a trusted authority in the market; drive the adoption of new products and solutions.
- Operate as an innovative thought leader; contribute significantly to the overall growth and quality of the department through knowledge sharing and coaching on current best practices and market trends.
- Mentor, coach and train other team members
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Expert level experience making data driven decisions which have enabled high growth
- Expert level experience with product life cycle management from conception to launch
- Expert level experience in technology product management
- Excellent demonstrated knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Excellent experience in business and spend analytics
- Excellent analytic and strategic thinking, solid decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with a variety of cross-functional roles with executive presence.
- Excellent ability to influence, motivate and mobilize team members and business partners
- Excellent collaboration skills, applied successfully within team as well as with all levels of employees in other areas
- Expert in system analysis, procedure analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent organizational skills, including demonstrated prioritization skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Executive-level leadership and business acumen skills capable of engaging with C-level and officer leadership levels.
- Ability to provide guidance and support to developing team members
- Excellent ability to drive the product vision, go to market strategy and design discussions
- Passionate, competitive and intellectually curious
- Drive to learn and stay current professionally
- Up to 50% travel time required
- Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next:
Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
Do you have any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
Employee Perks and Programs
Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Volunteer Time Off. Wellbeing Initiatives. Career Development and Training. Sabbatical Program. Reach out to your Hyland Recruiter for more information.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of over 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.