Who We Are
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement — we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
About The Team
Centro’s Product team guides the innovation and development of our comprehensive tech platform, Basis. This team blends focus, collaboration, and creativity to fulfill our mission in creating a transformative tool that makes work more streamlined and fulfilling for those who power the ad tech industry.
Customer experience is at the forefront of this team’s work—and also includes market research, cross-departmental stakeholder collaboration, user testing, communicating feature requests to engineers and designers, monitoring impact of new feature rollouts, measuring returns on product investments, and more. Together, they leverage their diverse industry experience and talent to brainstorm new ideas, iterate on old ones, and create the best possible product for our customers.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Cultivating a deep understanding of the customer and develop empathy for their challenges, opportunities and motivations
- Passionately serving as an internal and external evangelist for the product
- Building strong business domain knowledge of traditional and digital advertising, campaign planning and execution
- Leading the continual discovery, definition and validation of our products and platforms
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and industry trends to inform product strategy
- Managing tradeoffs in time, capabilities and cost during development to achieve product goals
- Prioritizing and breaking down complex problems into a backlog that drives design and development
- Communicating product roadmaps and benefits to stakeholders
- Collaborating with other Centro teams to coordinate release strategies
- Identifying and analyze metrics that track our success and inform product decisions
- Applying knowledge and experience of agile practices and techniques to help lead cross-functional teams
What You Bring To The Table
- Five to ten years’ experience working closely with agile software development teams, with at least three years of professional B2B software product management experience
- Passion for and a proven track record in delivering superior value to users and achieving positive customer outcomes
- Personal responsibility for measuring yourself in terms of the success of your product
- Demonstrable superior communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- Strong grasp of how to assess and evaluate product-market opportunities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Enterprise platform/SaaS experience and/or digital advertising industry expertise
OUR TECH STACK
- SQL, Metabase, REST APIs
- Jira, Confluence, Aha!
- Pendo, Salesforce.com
Don’t think you have all the skills required for this role? That’s okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.