About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. Based in Amsterdam, the Platform team is a highly strategic new initiative that will empower developers to create engaging and powerful visual collaboration applications and experiences using Miro technology.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager in the Platform team, you will manage the integration of Miro with large and highly strategic partner platforms in the collaboration space. We want to ensure that Miro is available wherever and whenever it’s needed, regardless of your choice of collaboration, messaging, and productivity platform.
What you’ll do
- Identify opportunities to integrate Miro into the workflows of companies globally by partnering with key B2B software vendors
- Work closely with Miro’s strategic partnerships team to engage with these vendors, and build strong relationships with your counterparts in their product teams
- Work with a co-located Product team, and external developers, to design and develop custom integrations that seamlessly add Miro’s whiteboard capability to partner products and services
What you’ll need
- 3+ years Product Management experience, preferably working on platforms, or in partner centric organisations
- Experience collaborating with external software vendors or development agencies
- Strong track record of building high quality products, that effectively service the needs of both customers and the business
- Comfortable engaging in detailed conversations about strategy and product design with both non-technical and technical audiences
- Can prioritise competing user and business needs, and articulate a clear rationale for this prioritisation back to affected stakeholders
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams, and collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders, including partnerships, marketing, and developer relations
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!