ABOUT THE ROLE
At CrowdSurge, we ask a lot of our Product Managers. On a daily basis you could be wire-framing core product redesigns, prototyping innovative concepts for client campaigns, gathering requirements for new admin features, driving & QA’ing development work or analysing the purchase funnel on our mobile store.
Product Managers are the face of technology within the company, turning business requirements into features & products, managing the development process & giving an internal voice to our users. You will work with the business to push innovation in our products, giving artists more power to sell their tickets, ensuring event owners are more informed & making it easier for users to get the tickets they want.
We need talented all round individuals who thrive on taking ideas from conceptualisation to completion, someone who can contribute to every aspect of the development process. You will be working on forward thinking products used by over 4,000 artists & millions of users a year.
- Work with Business stakeholders to identify, analyze and prioritize new application features. Ensure new features & products are lean & fully defined.
- Produce tight wireframes & comprehensive user stories that bring to life the business requirements. Create your own prototypes as required, do whatever is needed to get everyone working towards the same goal.
- Work closely with engineers & designers throughout the build process, communicating the project’s goals, pushing development forward and keeping work in line with the requirements.
- Define & analyse the metrics for success on our products, communicate these back to the business.
- Be an internal expert on our products. Know the feature set & the direction products are headed in.
- Experience – You have launched successful commerce or social products in the past. You know what it takes to get a product to launch and keep a project on track.
- Technical background – You can talk to our engineers about code & are opinionated on the right tools for a particular solution. You can get your hands dirty for prototypes / small features where required.
- An eye for design – Wether you have a formal background or have produced beautiful interfaces in the past, you should be able to produce stunning interfaces. Experience in mobile a plus.
- Prioritisation – You understand the impact of certain features may have on the wider application. You can prioritise quick wins vs. longer term improvements & communicate these decisions back to internal stakeholders.
- Passionate – You understand where the web is headed & how we could leverage new technology / services / networks to improve & grow our products.
- User focused – You might be on the bleeding-edge yourself, but you understand we are build consumer products for a majority non-tech audience.
- Analytical – You can pull your own data and produce reports around key metrics.
- Experience in a startup a plus.
COMPENSATION & DETAILS
- Salary commensurate with qualifications.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Pension scheme.
- Share plan in place.
- Great location in Exmouth Market, Central London.
CrowdSurge was established in January 2008 to provide white-label technology to artists, brands, promoters and venues, enabling them to sell tickets directly to their consumers.
Over the last five years, we has grown into a market leader in the direct-to-consumer space, powering worldwide ticketing initiatives for clients such Paul McCartney, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, The xx, Sony Music Entertainment & Converse and expanded our reach with offices in London, New York, Nashville and Los Angeles.
We aim to continue this rapid growth by building on the skills & expertise of our technology team. As an organization, we are looking for outstanding people who share the same passion and have the skills to help us continue to provide innovative solutions that disrupt the ticketing & e-commerce space