Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about user experiences, both building new experiences and optimizing existing ones. You will work very closely day-to-day with a talented and experienced Belfast based engineering team. You will be responsible for enhancing and building tools and processes used by both internal and external stakeholders.
Work in the exciting and thriving domain of online fraud protection! Our growing business is fast moving and Agile, as Fraud requires attention to detail, exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills, and deep user empathy.
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis, end user interviews, and feedback from internal stakeholders, customers and partners;
- Represent the consumers of the platform within the agile product team to prioritize features, negotiate scope, and define acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to deliver product features and incremental improvements;
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external audiences;
- Develop and drive Product go to market plans;
- Create content to support internal teams (Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success);
- Measure the success and adoption of products and features;
- Responsible for maintaining the project backlog.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written);
- 3+ years of product management or product owner experience building web or mobile apps;
- Ability to provide execution details through product specs and user stories.
- Experience working within an Agile environment with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Highly Analytical. You use data to make decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself;
- Proficiency using, building and delivering products that are API centric;
- Results Oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped;
- Experience prioritizing project backlog;
- Ability to create and manage go to market plans;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
You’ll receive a competitive benefits package:
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag