Are you looking for a high-energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Product Manager? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve clinical outcomes through our learning ed-tech platform.
We are transitioning to become an outcomes-based, empowered teams with full leadership support! If you are passionate about continuous discovery and delivery, let’s talk!
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive two-week onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 15 acquisitions over the last five years
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
The Product Manager will act as the leader of a cross-functional team consisting of Product UX, Engineering, and Data Scientists to solve Relias’ business problems and deliver against our product strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Developing and enhancing products by aligning business and technical needs, analyzing customer and product data, turning customer insights into actionable initiatives, determining rollout strategy, and managing risks
- Leading the discovery process to understand customer needs, opportunities, and pain points
- Analyzing data to draw insights from current product performance to deliver on key user metrics.
- Planning development milestones with Scrum team and ensure stakeholder alignment and achieve business outcomes
- Providing business and market context to the development team
- Prioritizing the development team’s backlog
- Engaging with clients to obtain and implement feedback
- Creating detailed requirements including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Driving refinement and sprint planning activities
- Facilitating and performing demos for both technical and business stakeholders
- Creating product documentation including release notes, FAQ’s and Launch Briefs
- Participating in the commercialization and go to market activities for Relias products, features, and acquisition migrations
- Contributing to improving product management best practices for Relias platform
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to deliver solutions to business problems, assessing risks and data to inform prioritization.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience with agile development process, UX, and customer discovery
- Experience with feature and business planning and go to market of new products
- Understanding of business requirements of internal functions like sales, engineering and marketing
Experience Required (Minimum required)
- 3+ years of experience in product management in SaaS and/or healthcare industry
- Understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve healthcare business problems
- Can-do attitude with ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence
Education Required (Minimum required)
- Bachelors’ Degree or comparable work experience
- Degree in computer science, technical discipline, or healthcare specialty preferred
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace