Sr. Product Manager
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
Sr. Technical Product Manager – Maven Messenger: Do you want to be part of a brand new product team trying to change the world? Join us to build breakthrough messaging consumer experience. Artificial intelligence, bots, big data, natural conversational interfaces, multi-modal messaging, mobile apps, and messaging apps are all technologies you will be working with to build the product.
In this role you will:
- Develop the product strategy and vision supported by market analysis and customer needs.
- Evangelize and build consensus for the product vision within the team and with key partners
- Define the product roadmap that aligns to customer needs and LivePerson business goals.
- Develop business requirements, user stories and success metrics that designers & engineers can build on
- Ideate, brainstorm & communicate through vision docs/presentations, specs & UX wireframes where appropriate
- Help teams prioritize and make trade-offs regarding user experience, business impact and technical scale
- Lead cross-functional teams (design, analysts/data scientists, engineering, service engineering) across multiple geographies through execution of product roadmap
- Represent the product in internal service reviews & help identify ongoing investment opportunities & areas for improvement
- Represent the team/product in industry settings such as product launches & expert conferences
Your qualifications are:
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- MBA or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of experience in a consumer or developer-focused product management role.
- 3+ years of experience managing experience of native mobile and web apps with UI and UX responsibility
- Experience in user experience design, pixel fanatic and always put the consumer in mind.
- Knowledge of app frameworks and experience with cloud services.
- Ability to communicate effectively – demonstrate clarity of thought in writing & presentations
- Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical audiences & influence at different organizational levels.
- Effective at collaborating across boundaries & job families with multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to make things happen
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.