Job Title: VP Product- Supply Chain Management
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reporting to the COO SME division, the VP Product is a strategic role within the Alcumus leadership team responsible for setting and executing the product strategy and roadmap for Alcumus Supply Chain solutions for both SME and Enterprise customers globally. This role will develop in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape and define a vision and execution plan that disrupts the industry. This role will lead the mobilisation of the concept into production with key technology and product marketing stakeholders, execute the end-to-end product development process together with engineers, designers, analysts, and other go-to-market teams and utilise data tools such as Mixpanel etc to gather product insights and execute on key learnings.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within product and have demonstrable experience of leading and executing a successful product strategy, ideally within a similar industry. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with a SaaS product, as well as products sold within a subscription model. The candidate will have proven ability to lead and coach teams to meet and exceed targets, have leadership, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills as well as being comfortable with working with high volume numerical data. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a fast-paced VC business.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing – with mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage you to bring your best self to work
- We invest in the development of our people – we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (28% of our roles in 2020 were filled by internal promotions!)
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities – we have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition – whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you
- We work with some fantastic people – we’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- The Package: 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – increasing with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day – an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Work your way- we have a flexible working options available to allow you to be at your best
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. This covers dependents under 18 in full time education too
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first; we offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV.
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial conversation with the recruitment team followed by two/three stages of interviews.