Hello Digital Product Manager!
Freeosk is looking for a Digital Product Manager that will develop new digital products and capabilities to solidify Freeosk’s competitive position in retail shopper marketing. In this role, you’ll partner cross-functionally with teams ranging from development to operations, to marketing and sales, all with a shared goal to create better outcomes for brand clients hungry to connect with shoppers.
You will be responsible for Freeosk’s digital products within our suite of omni-channel marketing solutions, including Freeosk Email, Audiences, On-Screen Media, and our Freeosk app.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about product management and leans into solving business challenges with creative ideas and a structured professional discipline. To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated experience in product management. This is a new role and a great opportunity to lead a variety of initiatives as we expand to better serve our retail partners, brands, and shoppers.
We work in a distributed environment. Our office is in Chicago, but you can be located within the continental United States. There will be some travel required to our Chicago office from time to time.
This role is preferably Chicago-based but the right candidate will not be geographically bound.
Key responsibilities for this role…
- Lead discovery research to define and evaluate customer needs
- Develop our digital product roadmap through a process of working cross-functionally to identify opportunities
- Take concepts from idea to reality through timely launch of new product offerings
- Distill business and product requirements into user stories and actionable tasks for cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Analytics, Operations, Engineering, Development, and Finance teams to make all aspects of a new feature or product launch efficient, scalable, and seamless.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Marketing, Consumer Experience (CX), Client Success, and Sales teams to complete all aspects of the product that impact external parties like brands, retailers, and shoppers directly.
- Leverage data to inform, measure, track, test and report on the performance of specific initiatives within the product suite
- Research and communicate competitive intelligence to continue to identify product market gaps
- Actively facilitate and participate in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
Your skills, background and experience include…
- 5+ years of product management experience at a consumer brand, media, data, retail, or ad tech company (B2B marketing experience highly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced collaborator, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Detail oriented to manage complex plans across the organization
- Analytically strong for financial analysis and product success evaluation
- Excellent time management skills as this role will need to be the creator and enforcement on cross-functional timelines
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) Match Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Work From Home Stipend + Budget to set up your home office
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Hours
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Professional Development
- Gym Stipend
- Social events
Who are we?
Freeosk uses the power of free to fuel the product discovery process, speeding the connection between consumers and the brands they love. We have smart-kiosks in more than 1,300 retail locations across the United States. We count over 70% of CPG companies in the Fortune 500 as customers and every one of those in the Fortune 100. We expect to aggressively expand our network of kiosks over the next few years.
We are a nimble, Chicago-based omni-channel marketing platform made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, creatives, data analysts, account managers and other specialists. We help brands advance their key marketing initiatives using our patented technology and a unique database of real-world consumer intent signals.