At fundingport, our vision is to facilitate connections within the financing market by bringing expertise and transparency to a historically fragmented industry. To achieve this goal, we’re building an end-to-end financing and administration platform for corporate loans and renewable energy projects. Now in our second year, we’re growing our remote-first, distributed team!
While a startup, fundingport is part of the Hypoport Group, a network of tech companies building products for the credit, real estate, and insurance industries. Therefore, we combine the fast-paced, agile culture of a startup with the security of a 2,000 person, German-listed corporation.
Are you looking for a role where you can shape product and strategy? Then we are looking for you to join our team remotely from any city in Central Europe (+/- 2 hours of CET).
- Own end-to-end product development (discovery-delivery-growth) for your area of the platform
- Champion the product vision internally and externally
- Work side-by-side with colleagues from business, design and engineering to refine strategy, concept new features, plan sprints, and make decisions
- Wear multiple hats to ensure the product and team are successful: product manager, project manager, team lead, agile coach, scrum master, UI copywriter, manual tester, and more
- Incorporate different data inputs (user research, competitor analysis, product analytics) to make informed decisions
- Enable the team and stakeholders by facilitating cross-functional discussions or workshops, creating artifacts and supporting documentation
- Share product experience, insights & skills with the broader team
What we expect:
- 5+ years of product management experience, platform experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience in agile environments with cross-functional team leadership and iterative release cycles
- Proven ability to work across multiple products and user groups in parallel
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Expertise in bringing recommendations and rationale to the team and stakeholders clearly and confidently in English
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with designing user flows, information architecture, and wireframes for a platform
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Figma, Sketch, Miro, Mural, etc. for documentation and mockups
What we offer:
- Join our international team and actively take part in shaping our vision and scaling our platform
- Modern product development practices, culture, and technologies
- Work-life balance – 30 days paid vacation, remote work options, flexible working hours, and team building activities
- Professional development opportunities, including coaching, trainings, and more
- Convenient office locations in Hamburg, Berlin, and Sofia with modern, comfortable facilities; or work from your city of choice
Sounds interesting? Then don’t hesitate to send us your application with salary expectations, suggested start date, and your preferred pronouns.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome everyone to our team: We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the company or role, feel free to contact Merissa: firstname.lastname@example.org