“Fashion fades, only style remains” – Because style never goes out of fashion and because we strive to make the experience of shopping online more conscious, we founded REBELLE, the online marketplace for second hand designer fashion.
Many beautiful pieces are gathering dust in the basement or never see the light of day in the closet. It is our mission to lead these pieces to new appreciation. At REBELLE we do not want to promote quick consumption, but rather raise consciousness for quality and style, and thus give once beloved pieces a new home.
We are looking for a fulltime Web and UX designer (f/m) to join our team in Hamburg.
Working with us
At REBELLE, we try to get to know our customers better every day in order to make our market place more attractive to them.
This is where you come into play: We are looking forward to working together with you on new innovative ideas, where you should be able to lead our team with the conceptual and visual designs in the further development of our online marketplace. In doing so, you will work closely with our product manager, the management, marketing and development.
As a young company, we do have the luxury of not being trapped in rigid processes, but to try something out new. Of course, we do not invent our design every day, however we do everything to ensure that our customers feel comfortable and at ease. This does not mean that we set limits on creativity, but we like to play with new ideas – especially with the UX.
What we expect
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in design and a good sense of aesthetics. A great user experience is important to you.
- You are confident to work with design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, or Axure, and use them to create your concepts, wireframes, or mock-ups, as well as the final implementation of your design.
- Responsive design is self-evident and you understand how to efficiently implement a good UX on several devices.
- You usually have experience in the e-commerce environment, especially in the design of shops in the high-end fashion sector.
- You are helpful and can imagine you working in a team of equally motivated colleagues.
What we offer
- A lot of scope for design and implementation in the development of a UX-Vision and UX strategy for REBELLE.
- A dynamic, flexible, independent and versatile job for the German re-commerce market leader for designer second hand fashion.
- A beautiful space in our loft-style offices, located right in the World Heritage Site ‘Hamburger Speicherstadt’ with many opportunities for lunch just around the corner.
- A budget for conferences, workshops, and everything else concerning your training.
- A highly-motivated team of style-lovers and fashion enthusiasts.
- Good work-life balance.
- A high-end notebook, drinks, food subsidies and team events.