We are Stryber – the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe.
We build corporate unicorns, help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We are a team of 90+ exceptional venturers collaborating from Munich, Zurich, Kiev, and London. We come from over 22 countries and love to be excellent and different. At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment.
We apply our own proven process to identify interesting market signals. We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate these signals quickly in the market. We then scale the most promising ones to become leading solutions. We are full stack – from analytically sound investment theses over rapid MVPs to sophisticated deep-tech solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech. Among all corporate venture builders, we are the “strategic” one – we have a comprehensive view on strategy and governance questions around corporate venture building.
At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber family – a dynamic team of top-notch experts that is highly motivated to create impact. Over the last five years, we have developed a solid and comprehensive framework for corporate innovation with a very thick secret sauce that is not easy to copy.
You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that is highly motivated to create impact. As UI/UX Designer you will:
- Collaborate with Venture Architects, Product Owners, Developers and Marketing to implement designs across the entire product lifecycle
- Execute end-to-end design efforts across all our platforms, from conception with stakeholders to final implementation with PO and Developers
- Build easy-to-use and beautiful web and mobile products that users will love
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create screen designs and prepare its assets for our frontend Developers
- Take full ownership of your work and the details required to ship a successful product
- Contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company and products
- Design products that customers love
- Handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
You have to definitely bring with you:
- Degree in a Design field or have equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of relevant Design experience
- A portfolio of amazing interface designs with a “wow!” factor that shows how you think, not just what you’ve made – send us your link or add it to your resume
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, user research, prototypes, user testing, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile design patterns and guidelines for both Android and iOS
- Experience with print material and identity projects (branding, packaging, posters, stickers, etc.)
- Collaborative, self-motivated, curious, and humble attitudes
Fluency in English
- Full-time availability in Munich (freelance or part-time not possible)
It would be awesome, if you:
- Have German language skills
- Are familiar with agile methodologies
- Have design sprint experience
You are a superstar, if you:
- Are able to create original illustrations
- Have experience with High Fidelity Prototype tools (Framer X, Principle, etc)
- Are passionate about motion design and transitions
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free – just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Join Work-From-X weeks
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start Date: ASAP
Learn more about Stryber’s approach to Corporate Innovation! Interview with Julia Kupke (in German)