POSITION AVAILABE FOR FREELANCERS
Undo is an upcoming niche app within the self-care and wellbeing app industry. We are looking for a creative UX/UI designer who is motivated, talented and results focused. If you are self-managing, friendly, honest and know how to work in a team, then we surely want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who
· Can increase our success in reaching product market fit, whilst skyrocketing acquisition, conversion and retention results.
· Has experience with growing an early stage mobile app startup through to succeeding in market penetration
· Has experience and the skills to refine and mould user’s requirements into a successful product through data findings and research
· can work with the product manager, CMO and developer to understand and support their needs and deliver timely and actionable results
· Provide support to the sales and marketing collateral related to the roll-out and adoption of the product
· Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis. Analysing behavioural and growth key metrics to aid UX improvement
· Ability to define and test what works as early on as possible
Skills that we highly value
· Great collaboration & communication skills
· Visual communication
· Wireframing and prototyping
· UX copy (microcopy)
· User empathy
· Interaction design
· Branding, typography and colour theory
· Knowledge of key industry tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin
Nice to have skills
· Basics of coding
· Analytics experience
What we offer
· Remote work possibility with flexible working hours for freelancers, 10-20 hours per week over a six month contract
· A passionate and talented team of 12. Head office with 5 people in the unicorn capital of the world Tallinn, Estonia
· Flat hierarchy and stress-free work environment
· Multicultural, warm and friendly team operating within a start-up environment, effectively realizing this potential to learn and grow together
· A rare career opportunity, become part of a unique product launch in an industry experiencing rapid growth
Want to apply? Please see the information at the end of the document…
…or want to know more about Undo?
Undo mobile app is quintessential guide for advancing self-development. Our approach is cutting-edge. Unlike traditional techniques, our product offers an original and non-religious approach that teaches how to heal and guide yourself using resources from within. We aim to give our customers the power and means to guide themselves in all aspects of life. We offer health education, natural meditation and sustainable wellbeing. We have the means to revolutionize the wellness and self-care industry when our message gets out to the world. A small start-up, we plan to be around for the long-term and show the world our unique, original and high quality content and way of approaching life.
Undo launched into app stores April 2019, and is in the product development stage of seeking product market fit. Our next milestones are to refine the brand, smooth the onboarding and improve the overall user flow and experience. We are currently working on Undo app Version 2 and plan to launch globally in October 2021.
At Undo we are all personal growth enthusiasts and aim to empower individuals the world over by reviving the uniqueness in all of us. Everyone who works with us sees their education in advanced personal development as a perk of the job.
How to apply?
1. Please send us your CV
2. and cover letter telling us why this job interests you
3. also please answer the following question – what would be the first 3 steps of how would you get started on Undo as a UX Designer?
Please send all of these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you more!