Every day we help people find, capture and share ideas to improve our world.
Our Idea Management and Open Innovation tools enable problem solving at scale. Our global clients deliver proven innovation ROI, by engaging everyone in their innovation communities (colleagues, suppliers, partners, customers) or our amazing crowd of almost 500,000 on-demand open innovation problem solvers to solve their innovation challenges rapidly, securely and effectively from idea to invoice.
Having run over 10x more innovation challenges than anyone else, we have unparalleled experience, a proven methodology and the proof that it works. We are enterprise grade: secure, scalable and integrated with your other enterprise tools.
- Solid Product Management experience.
- Ability to work autonomously to prioritise and manage workload, deliver and launch features.
- Knowledge of fundamental Product Management processes and methods including: user research, UX/UI design, agile development, release and launch management.
- Strong written and verbal communication, team working and client communication.
- User and commercial understanding.
- Basic technical knowledge including: application infrastructure, web and mobile applications.
- Experience of working with data heavy products.
- Attention to detail and eye for design.
- Ability to think objectively and critically to feed into decision making.
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Experience of agile development processes.
- Understanding of services offered to clients by Wazoku, knowledge of key client accounts, their business objectives and types of projects.
- Full and detailed understanding of Wazoku technology and its functionality.
- Internal championing and training on Product(s) and features, including content creation.
- Carrying out user research and analysis of data to inform scoping and decision-making.
- Clearly defining user and business requirements and needs for new or existing features/ product lines.
- Understanding strategic and tactical priorities at the outset and managing these across the development of the product line/ feature.
- Working as part of sprint team/pod to deliver features – driving iterative product development, providing feedback to the team and evaluating priorities to get maximum value from product lines/ features or working with relevant internal business functions to deliver operational changes.
- Managing the launch process of new product lines/ features in liaison with the Marketing, Sales and Client teams.
- Managing and constantly evaluating features and product lines in line with business objectives, changing market and commercial environments and identifying needs and opportunities for improvement to escalate when appropriate.
Please note: we are unable to offer UK working visa sponsorship or support relocation for this role so you must have the right to work in the UK.
Although we work hard, we also recognise the importance of maintaining a proper integration of work/life priorities and providing a culture that encourages creativity and productivity including:
- Flexible leave policy that recognises that employees are best able to determine when and how often they need to take time off to recharge their batteries, while still meeting their performance objectives
- Company offsites, Summer & Christmas parties, charity engagement, Friday office drinks and more
- Bi-annual company-wide Kuathons (hackathons) that allow everyone to step out of their day job and engage in cross-functional projects of interest to the individual and organisation
- Daily breakfast and office snacks
- Company Pension scheme
- Mental Health Services
- Perkbox for all employees to make the most of discount and freebies
- Birthday Day Off
- Option to work remotely with travel to the office when needed