Are you obsessed with user problems and cannot settle down before asking your 5 times “why”? We are looking for a creative product pioneer who takes on product development as a science: from hypothesis to validation through user interviews and a/b testing.
Dogo is the leading dog training app in the world with over 3 million downloads worldwide. Our purpose is to help dog parents grow a well-behaving dog, and we achieve that through great content and user experience. Apple has nominated our product as App of the Day in more than 150 countries. We are a 13 people team located in Berlin, Germany, and Kaunas, Lithuania. However, we are remote-first from day one and meet regularly during workation. At Dogo, we have adopted an agile company structure (Holacracy) as we trust that people perform best when they take on ownership for their job.
If you join our team:
– You will meet many dog parents and get to know their challenges and how technology could help them become phenomenal dog parents.
– You will work with a cross-functional team.
– You will transform the knowledge gained into value-creating features and business outcomes.
– You will be responsible for product discovery, planning, and delivery.
– You will iterate your decision based on the A/B tests you set up and the data gathered.
– You will help dog parents to strengthen the bond between them and their best friends.
We would love to hear from you if:
– You adore dogs, a big bonus if you have one!
– You have experience with customer-centric products, preferably mobile apps.
– You have worked on more than two B2C products and have converted user problems into opportunities.
– You have strong knowledge of product performance metrics and are used to base your decision on the collected data.
– You love talking to the users and getting to know their challenges through qualitative and quantitative studies.
– Aptitude for UI/UX and have a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience.
– You know what user stories and sprint planning are.
– You love being agile and working in 2 weeks cycles, always delivering or testing new features.
– Outcome vs. output is your mantra.
Looking forward to your application and getting to know you better.
Rasa G. Žiemienė