The Customer Experience Team at NavVis is an interdisciplinary group of technical account managers, engineers, service designers and product analysts. Our mission is to design and provide an outstanding service experience, to collect and analyse user insights and to put these insights into practice together with our highly skilled software and hardware development teams.
As a (Junior) Product Manager for the NavVis Customer Portal you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of our Portal which is the digital platform of the NavVis ecosystem and serves as the central point of contact for our customers and partners. You will be in charge of collecting input from internal and external stakeholders, assessing opportunities to further develop the Portal and defining the product with respect to functionality and user experience together with web developers and digital designers.
You will work on:
- Conducting market analysis and considering best practices to derive and manage internal and external requirements for the customer portal
- Serving as a project manager in a cross-functional team to conceptualize new features, bringing all stakeholders’ voices to the table and coordinating development and implementation decisions
- Closely cooperating with our developers, service designers and technical writers to ensure our product and service improvements are appropriately reflected in the Portal
- Regularly following up on the development process of the customer portal and adjusting progress where necessary
- Managing release processes and coordinating internal and external beta tests
- Setting up a functioning analytics platform and defining key product metrics to measure use of the Portal and drive a data-first culture cross NavVis
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business (informatics), technology management or similar with a top academic background
- Affinity to and relevant practical experience in technology business as a project manager, business development manager, product owner or equivalent
- Fantastic conceptual and analytical skills, ability to derive measures from internal and customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- A very high degree of customer orientation and a passion for usability
- Strong ownership and bias for action and the ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
- You like to take responsibility for your topics and you find that sweet spot between speed and quality
- Very good knowledge of English
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals.
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!