As a (Junior) Product Manager at NavVis, you will work closely with our internal development and customer experience teams, account managers, and our B2B customers to drive the user workflow across our three products. Combining a big picture view of the cross-product workflow with the ability to go deep into details, you will bring together the right stakeholders to drive product-focused decisions, gather requirements, manage expectations, and facilitate feature deliveries and buy-in. Within NavVis you will keep a technical perspective (i.e. what is happing in day-to-day development & release planning) and act as the “voice of the customer” to understand and explain business implications to our cross-functional feature development teams. Above all your work will impact the way the world experiences indoor digitization!
You will work on:
- Conceptualizing new features or product improvements to enhance the user workflow by defining requirements and mapping user stories
- Managing projects in cross-functional feature teams to bring all stakeholder voices to the table, align key decisions, and move everyone to commit to a plan
- Experimenting with prototypes & coordinating internal and external user tests
- Generating a customer-focused perspective on our cross-product workflow by analyzing deeply our customers’ needs, how they use and gain value from our products and then maintaining a technical focus around how feedback/feature requests should be implemented
- Driving relevant release processes and working with our Sales and Communications teams to ensure major releases maximize impact
- Keeping your feature development teams on track in terms of customer feedback and KPIs of released features
- Problem-solving around how to measure our product’s progress towards an enhanced user workflow and translate this data to action to drive a “data-first” culture across NavVis
- A university degree with a Computer Science, Media Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Technology Management or similar focus
- 2 years experience in a product management role or deeply relevant product management experience from long-term internships in a technology company or own entrepreneurial endeavors
- A solid understanding of software development processes from prototyping to release and ideally a good feel for both C++ programming and web development technologies
- A very high degree of customer orientation and passion for usability
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- Great analytical and quantitative skills plus the ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and concepts
- Strong ownership and a bias for action
- Fluent in English + ideally a strong level of German
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals.
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!