We’re looking for a talented Product Designer with a passion for designing engaging and delightful products. You’ll bring great ideas to life that work for our customers.
As the go-to person for product design within the business, you’ll advocate for good design decisions that simplify complex customer problems.
Working closely with the Product and Tech teams and reporting to Matt Jeffries, Chief Product Officer, you’ll have the remit to ensure your designs are fully realised.
What you will do
1. Design process management
- Create consistent and effective designs
- Create a design system including UI elements + colours
- Identify a process to create re-usable assets such as UI elements, colours and icons
- Work closely with our Tech team to provide clear, pixel-perfect designs and respond to design-driven questions mid-sprint
Work closely with the Product team to review customer feedback and data trends
2. Commercial impact
- Drive engagement: create designs our customers love so they engage with the system on a weekly basis (Weekly Active Users)
- Create “Evangelists”: by contributing to creating an engaging and valuable product
- From time to time, support on designing marketing and sales assets
3. Strategy and process
- Clear communication: work with internal Learn Amp teams on product feedback, delivery timescales and software releases
- Point of contact for design decisions in the business
These are how success will be measured in the first few months. If these projects excite you— please apply!
- Deliver engaging designs for new social features including message feeds and more
- Kick-off our app design project
- Create a design system to ensure our designs are beautiful and consistent
- You’re a designer with a passion for products and great design.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role. Ideally, you’ve worked in a B2B SaaS company (HR/L&D/edTech space a bonus) designing complex products or apps (not just brochureware).
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in—things change daily so you’re adaptable and enjoy frequent feedback to help drive continual improvement.
- Eye for design—solid understanding of design principles; quick to spot the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ design and (accept) critique of your own design
- Empathetic and customer-focused—learn from our customers through research, testing and data; have them in mind when making design decisions
- Curious about Product—opinions on what makes good or bad product design
- Clear and confident communicator —explain your design decisions clearly
- Testing and prototyping—identify the right solution with ease
- Critical and creative mind—enjoy problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Prioritisation and multi-tasking—perform well under pressure
- Bonus points if you’re confident using tools such as Monday.com and Slack.
- Salary: £40,000 — £50,000 dependent on prior experience + options after 12 months
- Hybrid and flexible working (£250 budget to get your office equipment, excluding laptop)
- Regular events in our office space, plus our learning lunches and socials (when COVID permits!)
- Workplace pension
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days paid holiday, including an Office Reset between Boxing Day and New Year with the option to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave
- Commitment to your ongoing learning and development— it’s in our DNA!
- Values driven culture: we’re open, honest, value feedback and promote an equitable culture