At CreativeLive, we strive to help millions of people all over the globe live their dreams in career, hobby, and life. We currently reach every country in the world with more than two billion minutes of educational content, and we’re just getting started.
Within our Seattle and San Francisco studios, we’re growing one big community of innovative thinkers, creative doers, and hustlers who believe everyone should have access to the tools and learning necessary to accomplish their goals and reach their dreams. We know at our core that creativity gives us hope – helps us innovate, imagine, and make the world around us more like the one we wish to see.
We’re looking for candidates who share our vision to join our dynamic team and build the future of creative education. Come make a difference across the globe with your unique talents. There’s a creator in all of us.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our Growth team in our San Francisco office. As a member of our Product organization, you will work collaboratively on an integrated team to support Marketing and Merchandising initiatives and to build a pipeline of data-informed enhancements and experiments that grow our business while simultaneously delighting our students.
Who You Are:
- An accomplished builder with the experience and drive to turn ideas and vision into prioritized roadmaps and execution
- A skilled and experienced user-centric product creator who has nurtured online consumer products from concept to launch and beyond
- A positive-energy servant-leader that eliminates roadblocks and brings out the best in a team
- Deeply analytic, leveraging data to drive an innate understanding of our students, users and product
- Passion for education and creativity
- Possessing a strong Agile project management ethos where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Helping define a compelling product vision for delivering high-engagement, high-value student/user experiences
- Defining and optimizing a variety of conversion funnels and engagement loops
- Helping facilitate a fast-paced Agile process with both Design and Engineering
- Rigorously applying data and analytics to guide decisions and innovation throughout CL’s product
- Teaming with Marketing & customer support teams to ensure new product features are effectively communicated and rolled out internally and externally.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5+ years relevant product management experience, preferably for an Internet or EdTech company. Start-up experience required.
- Demonstrated success in delivering products in a high growth environment
- A clear understanding of how data is used to inform product decisions
- Passion for education
- A. or B.S. Degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics or related STEM field and/or an unrelated degree coupled with strong relevant work experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, prioritization and decision making skills
- Independent thinker, self-starter