About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager at Constructor, you will be responsible for helping to build the next generation of eCommerce product discovery solutions used by some of the world’s leadings brands. You’ll lead 2-3 teams of talented engineers through product discovery, user and market research and iterative delivery. These teams will constitute a mix of external customer-facing teams and internal platform teams to give you the broadest possible scope and impact across the stack.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will have additional responsibility to help define product strategy, coach product managers and set us up to 10x our customer base. Finally, you should have a passion to equip companies around the world to compete effectively with the largest incumbent retailers such as Amazon.
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest eCommerce retailers, including Sephora and Backcountry. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 3 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
In this role you can expect to:
• Treat product discovery and delivery as a team sport that is led and guided by you as Product Manager, but which incorporates developers and designers as equal partners.
• Partner with team engineering managers to lead 2-3 teams of engineers in dual-track discovery and delivery.
• Conduct user research and testing alongside product design to discover needs and validate hypotheses.
• Drive and improve the product development process within your teams: planning, discovery, development, and commercialization.
• Collaborate with customers, prospects and the go-to-market teams to define key problems that inform your product strategy and team priorities.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage to uncover gaps, product insights and optimization opportunities.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to source the best ideas and ship high-quality products in an iterative manner.
• Exhibit customer empathy as you represent the voice of the customer within Constructor.
• 3+ years of product management experience.
• Enterprise SaaS experience preferred.
• Passion for leading collaboration in cross-functional teams over writing lengthy PRDs.
• Interest in working collaboratively with and coaching product-minded engineers to best outcomes.
• Strong analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
• Strong technical grounding, whether through CS degree or equivalent experience.
• Great user research and product discovery skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Unlimited vacation time.
• A competitive compensation package including stock options.
• Company sponsored health coverage.
• Work with exceptionally talented engineers in truly empowered product teams.
• Remote-friendly to individuals willing to overlap with US PST hours.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.