Realeyes is looking for a Product Manager to help us disrupt the Online Education space with our patented and commercially proven Attention and Emotion AI technology. We are looking for a senior professional with experience in developing and launching completely new products from ground up in early stage businesses.
You will be scoping the market opportunity, identifying, and ideating solutions to pressing customer problems, discovering and validating product features, overcoming technological and privacy feasibility challenges, establishing product market fit.
What we work with is human behaviour data. Data is literally our product across all of our product lines. Identifying valuable patterns in the data that match with customer needs in Online Education space, enabling customers to take impactful actions because of the data insights we provide, proving monetary value of the data we deliver, building a big data product – all belongs to this role.
Realeyes is the market leader in development of Emotion AI technology. This will give you access largest Online Education organisations, private and governmental. You will be working on developing and closing strategic deals, identifying and collaborating with suitable product design partners, scoping and delivering POCs. Role assumes initial leadership of a small cross-functional product engineering team, gradually scaling it in-line with the commercial use-case development.
Experience in building SaaS products for major enterprise customers, having mix of product and commercial mindset, developing new products from ground up, knowing how to accelerate product discovery and search for product market fit will be key to being successful.
Knowledge of the Online Education or Online Video Conferencing industry will be a strong plus to help you get started quickly.
- Own and lead Online Education product development initiative end-to-end, work on strategic deals development, scoping and delivery of POCs
- Set-up and run continuous product discovery to identify clear use cases and best value proposition backed by good evidence and data
- Define different personas and create the best experiences for each in a way that truly helps them solve their biggest problems
- Make the impact of our product on the end user engagement measurable, communicate and align people around that internally
- Understand and communicate the trends in the industry and how it influences the product decisions, develop product strategy
- Build and maintain a clear vision for the product, where it’s heading and why, align the company around it
- Enable the product engineering team with clear input and priorities
- Own the full product lifecycle from inception to post-launch and collaborate with finance, legal, marketing & content teams and external partners to deliver product success
- Proven product management skills developing and launching new products from ground up
- Good commercial skills are required to for strategic and business thinking
- Empathy and excellent communication skills to work effectively with customers at all levels, C-level management and team
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, creative and passionate
- Team player
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + strong benefits package.
- Chance to revolutionise Online Education with Emotion
- Working with the hottest technologies in machine learning and big data.
- Life insurance and 100% paid sick leave.
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Benefits including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays.
- Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members.