Christie’s, the world’s largest Art Business, is an incredibly exciting & enriching place to start or continue your career. Whether you work within one of our Specialist Art Departments or in our more Operational focused teams we are all working together with one common goal in mind: to continue the success of this over 250 year old company, steeped in history, bringing constant innovation whilst not forgetting our age old values; Respect, Passionate Expertise, Exceptional Client Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Business Judgement & Innovation. Colleagues across all departments are truly passionate about what they do, and it is constantly inspiring to work with industry leaders across all segments of the business.
We are looking for an accomplished and forward-thinking Product Owner to join our Digital team overseeing the Christie’s website. You’ll be responsible for helping scale Christie’s digital reach to millions of customers worldwide through the implementation of our digital initiatives which aim to optimise conversion of our key signup flows through, improve discoverability across categories and channels and supporting experimentation with new acquisition channels.
You’ll lead a cross-functional team and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business. Working closely with commercial leaders you will identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to support our ambitious digital growth.
You’ll enjoy operating both strategically and tactically, with the ability to solve problems and deliver results in a fast-paced, high demand environment. Your CMS, Digital Marketing and customer activation experience will be pivotal in enabling Christie’s to successfully deliver rich and engaging experiences across channels.
What You’ll Do
- Create clarity and positive momentum towards a shared product vision
- Help our commercial departments to win business by showing a clear understanding of the problems facing our clients and demonstrating how our products can be used to solve them
- Partner with our Architects, Product Designers, Development teams and your fellow Product Owners in this space to tackle ambiguous and complex problems.
- Lead and own product-related marketing and technology platform projects from idea to launch, owning the end-to-end delivery responsibility, while collaborating with our Marketing groups on Design
- Work with your business stakeholders/partners across the business to create and deliver a product strategy that aligns with our company goals.
- Define, maintain and own the growth product roadmap and backlog
- Collaborate with Marketing, Specialist Departments and Operations teams to improve internal processes and tools to help scale the website to better support our business
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and your business stakeholders
- Analyse data/metrics and work with the Marketing and Insights teams to identify and measure growth opportunities and project success measures
- Support, maintain and improve our marketing acquisition products and platform across Email marketing and SEO channels
- You’ll create epics, user stories and sometimes detailed product definitions for new products and feature improvements
- You’ll inspire, coach and guide a team to ensure the delivery of outcomes to support the customer and business
- You’ll measure and clearly communicate your product’s performance and demonstrate how this contributes to the digital and business objectives
Experience You’ll Need
- At least 5 years working in a similar product leadership role, with the proven ability to lead international teams and build successful digital B2C products
- 3+ years’ experience working with integrated CMS driven websites preferably using Sitecore, .NET or React technologies
- Proven track record as a product manager with a luxury brand or in a fast-paced and successful online business
- Experience in all areas of product development: From technology to design to business, from discovery and delivery techniques and processes to marketing and analytics
- Commercial and technical understanding – able to clearly explain concepts to commercial and non-technical audiences as well as engineering
- You’ve built solid product strategies and executing it for target customers through a systematic framework while managing change
- You have a strong technical understanding of modern software development methodologies, user research, and wire-framing new products
- You have a keen understanding of using typical project management software such as Confluence, Jira, Figma, Notion, GitHub etc
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills – able to clearly present your work, explain your thinking and discuss decisions confidently at all levels
- Past success in hiring, scaling teams, and organisational design
- Driven, ambitious and keen to grow with the company